Publishers have the possibility to register a publisher account with Scilit. Registering an account with Scilit allows Publishers to upload XML-tagged metadata or XML-tagged full-text for their publications directly into Scilit, thus ensuring a timely, full and accurate coverage of their publications in Scilit. The minimum requirement for uploading data is that each article has a DOI number registered with CrossRef, DataCite or mEDRA. Before allowing a publisher to upload data to Scilit, we will review the publisher and its publications.
Data Delivery Formats
We currently support the following XML formats:
- JATS / PubMed Central XML full-text
- CrossRef XML with absrtacts
- PubMed XML with absrtacts
- DOAJ XML with abstacts
XML content packages can be uploaded as ZIP files (e.g. one ZIP file per issue) via the web interface or through a personal SFTP account with Scilit.
Publishers can request an account with Scilit. Please fill in this form by providing the following information:
- A valid e-mail address affiliated with the Publisher. - The email should, where possible, use the same domain as the publisher website. Gmail and other public email services should be avoided.
- The password that you would like to use for logging in.
- The official Publisher name. - The Publisher name will be used later on if the Publisher wishes to upload XML-tagged metadata for its publications
- Link to the Publisher website
When the registration form is submitted, an e-mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address. You will have to validate your e-mail address/account by clicking on the link provided in the e-message. Once your account is validated, the Scilit team will verify your account. The Scilit administrator may accept or refuse your request to create an account. You will be notified of the decision by e-mail.