Scilit is a comprehensive content aggregator platform for scholarly publications. It is developed and maintained by the open access publisher MDPI AG. It is offered for free to scientists, scholars and the interested general public. Using widely automated approaches to sourcing and curating data, we cover newly published content from a variety of data sources within hours or days. Scilit currently covers journal articles, book chapters, monographs and preprints. For more information, please see the Scilit brochure.
For feedback, suggestions or inquiries, please contact us.
Several public services have been developed based on Scilit data:
- Scilit Rankings: ranking of top publishers, journals and countries by number of journal articles published.
- Related articles widget: engine to recommend papers from Scilit based on keywords.
- Scitations alert service: notifies authors whenever their papers are cited by newly published articles.
- Scifeed alert service: subscribe to alerts by keywords and receive matching, newly published articles.
For more information on these services, please contact us.
Open Access Licenses
Scilit considers publications as "open access" if any of the following conditions are met:
- If the version of record (VoR) has been immediately released under an open access license as per CrossRef licensing data.
- If the DOI landing page includes machine-readable metadata that indicate an open access license.
Links to free PDF versions are provided, where available. These links have been included from external sources, such as PubMed Central, CORE, Unpaywall and other open repositories.
Please note that it is the responsibility of Scilit users to verify the licensing conditions before further using or redistributing any content presented on Scilit. If you are not sure about the licensing terms, we advice that you contact the original publisher of the relevant publications.